Thursday, May 7, 2009

ad agency visit

I thought the trip to the ad agency was interesting and helpful. I appreciated seeing their work environment and samples of their work. I enjoyed hearing behind the scenes info such as how they photographed peoples desks to create background images, filmed scenes in the same conference room where we were sitting, and how they often got together in the conference room just to brainstorm ideas. Their website was especially interesting. It was also insightful to hear their thoughts on print versus interactive advertising media. I would have enjoyed hearing more than one person's point of view - perhaps another artist or writer - but I understand the time constraints of a busy ad agency. Thanks, Walter, for arranging this field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment